View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 9 March user submitted puzzle 

Posted on: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:32 am

Post 9 March user submitted puzzle
Thank you, kozibrada! This was a really fun puzzle - in particular the 3-cell 2| and the particular combination for the 1^. I congratulate you on a very clever puzzle.

Posted on: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:46 am

Post Re: 9 March user submitted puzzle
I once stayed in a small inn in Ireland whose reviewer described as having an operatic sense of style. I think that's a description that applies to this puzzle!

Posted on: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Yes, that was fun and interesting! Well done! koz for prez! [thumbup] (time to register kozibrada2018.org)

Posted on: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Thank you, kozibrada, very nice puzzle [thumbsup], what I like more here is the "2|" cage and the use of number 0 in the "mod" and in the "^" cages, this last is specially a very original and new idea for the Calcudokus, the concept that any number to the power of 0 produces the 1.

And it' very interesting to have "user created puzzles", as many as possible.

Posted on: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:44 pm

I agree with the other puzzlers, this was a neat one. Especially agree re "the "2|" cage and the use of number 0 in the "mod" and in the "^" cages" as cited by clm.

Now tell us Kozíbrada is that handle in homage to the Silesian soup or the stones(as in goats head soup)?

Posted on: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:26 am

Thank you all for the very positive comments. [drool]

bram wrote:
Yes, that was fun and interesting! Well done! koz for prez! [thumbup] (time to register kozibrada2018.org)

I’m not thinking about "prez" or "wwws", bram [thumbsup], but I’m going to continue creating of some interesting puzzles on the calcudoku.org, definitely.

opacitaviola wrote:
Now tell us Kozíbrada is that handle in homage to the Silesian soup or the stones(as in goats head soup)?

[biggrin] (Maybe I don’t understand exactly your question.) No, neither soup, neither stones, neither flower(!); the right answer is "goat’s chin/beard (better goatee)". Sometimes I have the goatee… :-)

Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]