Calcudoku puzzle forum
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/

Calcudoku 7×7 with undetermined numbers
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=642
Page 2 of 3

Author:  sica  [ Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Calcudoku 7×7 with undetermined numbers

There are 3 solutions: 181, 124 and 421 but this is not helping.

Author:  kozibrada  [ Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Calcudoku 7×7 with undetermined numbers

sica wrote:
There are 3 solutions: 181, 124 and 421 but this is not helping.

In each of your versions are 3 numbers and this is for this calcudoku too much. Attention, this is very unusual innovation but still with no more than 1 solution…

Author:  sica  [ Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Calcudoku 7×7 with undetermined numbers

I wrote the numers in order from cells a1, a2 and b2. I didn't write b1=2 because it was compulsory.

Author:  nicow  [ Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Calcudoku 7×7 with undetermined numbers

kozibrada wrote:
sica wrote:
There are 3 solutions: 181, 124 and 421 but this is not helping.

In each of your versions are 3 numbers and this is for this calcudoku too much. Attention, this is very unusual innovation but still with no more than 1 solution…


You are speaking of the 8^ cage?
I tried all 56 combinations of sets of figures. Still the 1 solution I found remained.
So the operator in this cage does not matter.

Author:  sica  [ Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Calcudoku 7×7 with undetermined numbers

nicow wrote:
kozibrada wrote:
sica wrote:
There are 3 solutions: 181, 124 and 421 but this is not helping.

In each of your versions are 3 numbers and this is for this calcudoku too much. Attention, this is very unusual innovation but still with no more than 1 solution…


You are speaking of the 8^ cage?
I tried all 56 combinations of sets of figures. Still the 1 solution I found remained.
So the operator in this cage does not matter.


The solution was for the 2x2 calcudoku from post 10.
Yes it helps solving the 8^ cage (1 on column a, 8 and any other number on column b.
But this does not help solving the main problem (written in post 8).

Merry Christmas!

Author:  nicow  [ Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Calcudoku 7×7 with undetermined numbers

The main problem is the large 3| cage. It must be filled with {0,1,2,3}, but then some other operator must be faulty.

Author:  kozibrada  [ Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Calcudoku 7×7 with undetermined numbers

I try to show you “certain” steps, and indeed the way to the unique solution.
Black: evident numbers/combinations; following orange, blue, green and red

Image

Author:  sica  [ Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Calcudoku 7×7 with undetermined numbers

Very nice solution.
I found another solution (for row 1 and 2).
But the real problem is on row 3.

Author:  firefly  [ Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Calcudoku 7×7 with undetermined numbers

kozibrada wrote:
sica wrote:
There are 3 solutions: 181, 124 and 421 but this is not helping.

In each of your versions are 3 numbers and this is for this calcudoku too much. Attention, this is very unusual innovation but still with no more than 1 solution…

The only solution I can see is if you've allowed the use of duplicate numbers. So the solution to the 2x2 you posted would be [2, 2]; [2, 2].

That's the only thing that makes this puzzle make sense for me.

Author:  kozibrada  [ Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Calcudoku 7×7 with undetermined numbers

firefly wrote:
The only solution I can see is if you've allowed the use of duplicate numbers. So the solution to the 2x2 you posted would be [2, 2]; [2, 2].

That's the only thing that makes this puzzle make sense for me.
Exactly so. [rolleyes]
Now it makes sense in relation to the “7×7” (already possible to see in my today’s sketch)…

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/