Calcudoku puzzle forum
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/

time gap shown
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=345
Page 1 of 1

Author:  sneaklyfox  [ Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:08 am ]
Post subject:  time gap shown

I noticed this a couple days but didn't bother to think about what it was. Now I realize what it is. Nice... I like it!

Author:  pnm  [ Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: time gap shown

sneaklyfox wrote:
I noticed this a couple days but didn't bother to think about what it was. Now I realize what it is. Nice... I like it!

Yup, that's one of those things where I thought "they're smart enough to figure
it out by themselves" :-)

Author:  starling  [ Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: time gap shown

pnm wrote:
sneaklyfox wrote:
I noticed this a couple days but didn't bother to think about what it was. Now I realize what it is. Nice... I like it!

Yup, that's one of those things where I thought "they're smart enough to figure
it out by themselves" :-)

I had actually assumed for a while that it was just a loading issue. Sad how bad my college's internet is that that's the first thought.

Author:  sneaklyfox  [ Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: time gap shown

My first thought was that it was some weird bug or something.

Author:  sneaklyfox  [ Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: time gap shown

Is it a straight time gap? Right now, it looks like it is all the same for each puzzle. What I mean is, 2 seconds difference for a 4x4 should be shown as a greater gap than a 2 second difference for a 6x6.

Author:  pnm  [ Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: time gap shown

sneaklyfox wrote:
Is it a straight time gap? Right now, it looks like it is all the same for each puzzle. What I mean is, 2 seconds difference for a 4x4 should be shown as a greater gap than a 2 second difference for a 6x6.

Yes, it's 8 pixels / second. You're right, it would make more sense to show
them differently, I do have to come up with the right (..) scaling factor though.

Patrick

Author:  sneaklyfox  [ Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: time gap shown

pnm wrote:
sneaklyfox wrote:
Is it a straight time gap? Right now, it looks like it is all the same for each puzzle. What I mean is, 2 seconds difference for a 4x4 should be shown as a greater gap than a 2 second difference for a 6x6.

Yes, it's 8 pixels / second. You're right, it would make more sense to show
them differently, I do have to come up with the right (..) scaling factor though.

Patrick


Related to the standard deviation from the day before or over the past week?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/