View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:04 am

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 closing in 

Posted on: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:53 am

Post Re: closing in
sneaklyfox wrote:
Kudos, Patrick! Sorry, not coming back for showdown. I'm rather busy right now with #4 and #5... (yes, had my twins about a month ago)!

Amazing, congratulations!

At least in a couple of years there'll be five new fast puzzlers on the site :-)

Posted on: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: closing in
sneaklyfox wrote:
Kudos, Patrick! Sorry, not coming back for showdown. I'm rather busy right now with #4 and #5... (yes, had my twins about a month ago)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

CHECK THIS OUT SNEAKY FOX??? what are you saying? [confused].......

Posted on: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:31 am

freek wrote:
http://www.youtube.com

Now I'm confused.

Is this the first link spamming on the forum?

Posted on: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:39 pm

Rankings suggest that freek is a new member from the Netherlands who has averaged 10 points per day in the first 3 days of participation and who has stuck a toe into the timed puzzle pool. Would appear to be an expressive new member.

Posted on: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:10 pm

pnm wrote:
Is this the first link spamming on the forum?
As sjs34 says, no spam, just an expressive new puzzler. The link is relevant to sneaklyfox' username because the humorous Norwegian video (which is all the rage right now at close to 60 million hits on YouTube) is based on the false premise that it is not known which sounds a fox makes (here's a YouTube Collection of actual fox calls) and in that respect resembles another great song built on a false premise about something being unknown and mysterious: Where Do They Make Balloons? by Danny Weinkauf of They May Be Giants.

freek wrote:
You can hear the actual voice of sneaklyfox (remember the L) at her Youtube channel where she does walkthroughs of 8x8 and 9x9 calcudokus [woot]

sneaklyfox wrote:
OK, no showdown, then. Congratulations on your twins! [smile] You have got your priorities straight (unlike me, who couldn't resist putting this spammy linkstravaganza together for the forum even if it took me the better part of an hour) [rolleyes]

Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2