View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:26 am



← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page




Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 One down 
Author Message

Posted on: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:36 am




Posts: 217
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 2:17 pm
Post Re: One down
marblevolcano wrote:
I also am working towards my own goals - trying to get 100 puzzles under what I consider good times - 10s for 4x4, 30 for 5x5, and 1 minute for 6x6. I have reached one goal (4x4) and I am close to both of the others.

I have managed it in 6x6 by 0.001 seconds [omg] Just 5x5 left now!


Profile

Posted on: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:15 am




Posts: 217
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 2:17 pm
Post Re: One down
marblevolcano wrote:
marblevolcano wrote:
I also am working towards my own goals - trying to get 100 puzzles under what I consider good times - 10s for 4x4, 30 for 5x5, and 1 minute for 6x6. I have reached one goal (4x4) and I am close to both of the others.

I have managed it in 6x6 by 0.001 seconds [omg] Just 5x5 left now!

There we go... All three now :-)


Profile

Posted on: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:53 am




Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 pm
Post Re: One down
marblevolcano wrote:
marblevolcano wrote:
marblevolcano wrote:
I also am working towards my own goals - trying to get 100 puzzles under what I consider good times - 10s for 4x4, 30 for 5x5, and 1 minute for 6x6. I have reached one goal (4x4) and I am close to both of the others.

I have managed it in 6x6 by 0.001 seconds [omg] Just 5x5 left now!

There we go... All three now :-)


Congratulations. That's almost exactly twice as fast as my 100th fastest over each of those sizes.


Profile

Posted on: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:10 pm




Posts: 217
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 2:17 pm
Post Re: One down
I would like to congratulate jpoos for the astonishing feat of achieving a 4.000 second average over his top 100 4x4 times.... [blink]


Profile

Posted on: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:26 pm




Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:28 pm
Post Re: One down
marblevolcano wrote:
I would like to congratulate jpoos for the astonishing feat of achieving a 4.000 second average over his top 100 4x4 times.... [blink]


Oh I hadn't even noticed... but thanks [biggrin]
Time to go sub-4 then [flapper]


Profile

Posted on: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:14 am




Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:20 pm
Post Re: One down
I envy the ability of the people to go fast.

I congratulate you on your achievements but I know that is one that I am not going to be one of you.

Your achievements amaze me. Congrats.


Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
All forum contents © Patrick Min, and by the post authors.

Forum software phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.