Calcudoku puzzle forum
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/

One down
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=908
Page 2 of 2

Author:  marblevolcano  [ Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: One down

marblevolcano wrote:
I also am working towards my own goals - trying to get 100 puzzles under what I consider good times - 10s for 4x4, 30 for 5x5, and 1 minute for 6x6. I have reached one goal (4x4) and I am close to both of the others.

I have managed it in 6x6 by 0.001 seconds [omg] Just 5x5 left now!

Author:  marblevolcano  [ Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: One down

marblevolcano wrote:
marblevolcano wrote:
I also am working towards my own goals - trying to get 100 puzzles under what I consider good times - 10s for 4x4, 30 for 5x5, and 1 minute for 6x6. I have reached one goal (4x4) and I am close to both of the others.

I have managed it in 6x6 by 0.001 seconds [omg] Just 5x5 left now!

There we go... All three now :-)

Author:  paulv66  [ Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: One down

marblevolcano wrote:
marblevolcano wrote:
marblevolcano wrote:
I also am working towards my own goals - trying to get 100 puzzles under what I consider good times - 10s for 4x4, 30 for 5x5, and 1 minute for 6x6. I have reached one goal (4x4) and I am close to both of the others.

I have managed it in 6x6 by 0.001 seconds [omg] Just 5x5 left now!

There we go... All three now :-)


Congratulations. That's almost exactly twice as fast as my 100th fastest over each of those sizes.

Author:  marblevolcano  [ Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: One down

I would like to congratulate jpoos for the astonishing feat of achieving a 4.000 second average over his top 100 4x4 times.... [blink]

Author:  jpoos  [ Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: One down

marblevolcano wrote:
I would like to congratulate jpoos for the astonishing feat of achieving a 4.000 second average over his top 100 4x4 times.... [blink]


Oh I hadn't even noticed... but thanks [biggrin]
Time to go sub-4 then [flapper]

Author:  eclipsegirl  [ Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: One down

I envy the ability of the people to go fast.

I congratulate you on your achievements but I know that is one that I am not going to be one of you.

Your achievements amaze me. Congrats.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/