View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Unsolved puzzles 

Posted on: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:04 pm

Post Unsolved puzzles
Not a bug, but I wonder would it be possible to have a simple way of checking whether you have any unsolved puzzles from previous days that are still within the time limit.

I discovered today that I had forgotten to finish last Wednesday's 12x12. This is the first puzzle in quite a while that I failed to submit within the time limit and I'm annoyed with myself. I know it's up to me to keep track, but it would be really helpful if there was a simple link that would allow me to check this, similar to the unsolved extras link.

Posted on: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Post Re: Unsolved puzzles
I second that.

Posted on: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:14 am

Post Re: Unsolved puzzles
paulv66 wrote:
Not a bug, but I wonder would it be possible to have a simple way of checking whether you have any unsolved puzzles from previous days that are still within the time limit.

I discovered today that I had forgotten to finish last Wednesday's 12x12. This is the first puzzle in quite a while that I failed to submit within the time limit and I'm annoyed with myself. I know it's up to me to keep track, but it would be really helpful if there was a simple link that would allow me to check this, similar to the unsolved extras link.

I posted about this on the general forum. Apologies for being a bit cranky in that post - I'm suffering from a really bad toothache at present. But it would be nice if it could be included in the list that pops up when you click on your points total.

I've no idea how much programming this would require, but maybe it could be added to the 'nice to do' list?

Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]