View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 iPad browser auto refresh 

Posted on: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:02 am

Post iPad browser auto refresh
I just recently subscribed. I like to do these on my iPad but it seems like every browser available has some type of auto refresh feature. So if I'm in the middle of a puzzle and go into another app briefly, when I come back the webpage auto refreshes and I lose everything I've done and have to start over. Is there anyone who uses an iPad that has some sort of solution to this?

I see there's a 'save for later' button. When I click on it nothing happens. If it is indeed saving the puzzle for later how do I retrieve it at a later time?

Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

Posted on: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:48 am

Post Re: iPad browser auto refresh
hi jwm1270,

The "Save for later" definitely should work, I'll check it now.

Edit: it looks like this was because of the way the iPad browser handles "mouse over" and "touch" events,
the net results was that you had to touch "Save for later" twice for the save to be done [confused]

This should be fixed now, a single touch will do the save [smile]

Patrick

Posted on: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:18 pm

Hey Patrick. Thanks for the quick reply. It looks like the save for later button is working but I don't know where to access my saved puzzles. Can I have more than one saved at any given time? If I have 3 saved for instance where do I go to view all of my saved puzzles and choose one to work on? Appreciate it.

Posted on: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:27 pm

jwm1270 wrote:
Hey Patrick. Thanks for the quick reply. It looks like the save for later button is working but I don't know where to access my saved puzzles. Can I have more than one saved at any given time? If I have 3 saved for instance where do I go to view all of my saved puzzles and choose one to work on? Appreciate it.

There's a max of one saved puzzle for each available puzzle (so always the latest save).

It should get loaded automatically when you access a puzzle.

Posted on: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Got it. Looks like it's working. Thanks for your help.

Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]