View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 list of current issues 

Posted on: Sun May 21, 2017 2:17 am

Post Re: list of current issues
Adding another thing I noticed - when doing the 6x6 timed puzzled, it always said this is puzzle number 1 for me for the day, even when it wasn't. (I didn't notice if this also happened on the main screen for selecting a timed puzzle and also didn't notice when doing the 4x4 and 5x5.)

Posted on: Sun May 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Post Blind spot
paulv66 wrote:
Anyway, one thing that puzzles me slightly is the fact that there seems to be very little consistency between how the puzzles are ranked in the books and how that are ranked when they appear in my list of solved puzzles. I've recently solved some of the puzzles ranked at 6 star in the books and then found they were only ranked as 1 star in my list of solved puzzles.

Ok that'll go to the issues list :)

Posted on: Sun May 21, 2017 2:52 pm

wjgjr wrote:
Adding another thing I noticed - when doing the 6x6 timed puzzled, it always said this is puzzle number 1 for me for the day, even when it wasn't. (I didn't notice if this also happened on the main screen for selecting a timed puzzle and also didn't notice when doing the 4x4 and 5x5.)

I think that happened with me too on the 6x6 (And I also wasn't paying attention to the 4x4 and 5x5 [tongue] )

Posted on: Sun May 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Post Blind spot
pnm wrote:
paulv66 wrote:
Anyway, one thing that puzzles me slightly is the fact that there seems to be very little consistency between how the puzzles are ranked in the books and how that are ranked when they appear in my list of solved puzzles. I've recently solved some of the puzzles ranked at 6 star in the books and then found they were only ranked as 1 star in my list of solved puzzles.

Ok that'll go to the issues list :)

The rankings have now disappeared completely from my solved puzzles list. I presume that is something you have done Patrick while investigating the issue? The reason I had checked was because I was going to post some examples. From what I recall, a lot of the book puzzles were shown as 1 star on the solved puzzles listing, but by no means all of them.

Posted on: Sun May 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Post Re: Blind spot
paulv66 wrote:
The rankings have now disappeared completely from my solved puzzles list.

I didn't look at this yet.

What do you mean by "the rankings have now disappeared completely" ?

Which rankings?

edit: I'll move these posts to the "bugs and errors" forum
(this thread is being hijacked [huh] )

Posted on: Sun May 21, 2017 3:41 pm

In anticipation of you moving my recent posts to this thread (from the blind spot thread), the column that shows rating (a number of stars from 1 to 6) is now showing a blank for recent book puzzles. It's also showing a blank for the two most recent difficult 9x9s (worth ten points each).

Posted on: Sun May 21, 2017 5:14 pm

paulv66 wrote:
In anticipation of you moving my recent posts to this thread (from the blind spot thread), the column that shows rating (a number of stars from 1 to 6) is now showing a blank for recent book puzzles. It's also showing a blank for the two most recent difficult 9x9s (worth ten points each).

I think I moved the posts here, but they seem to have gotten lost in the void.. [sad]

Posted on: Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 pm

I still see the blind spot posts in the "Calcudoku General" forum. It does seem to have disappeared from this forum if it ever got there [sad]

Posted on: Sun May 21, 2017 5:51 pm

marblevolcano wrote:
I still see the blind spot posts in the "Calcudoku General" forum. It does seem to have disappeared from this forum if it ever got there [sad]

fixed now :)

Posted on: Sun May 21, 2017 9:12 pm

pnm wrote:
I think I moved the posts here, but they seem to have gotten lost in the void.. [sad]

Its a job for Kirk & Spock!

Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next