View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:04 am



← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page




Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 list of current issues 
Author Message

Posted on: Wed May 10, 2017 8:09 am




Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
It seems to be affecting everyone. I had a look at the rankings and only 5 people have solved more than 6 puzzles in the last 7 days. Presumably they were playing catch up on previously unsolved puzzles.


Profile

Posted on: Wed May 10, 2017 10:42 am




Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:55 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
pnm wrote:
done add the currently visible puzzle to the menu list
- still to also do this for Extra, Sudoku, Killer Sudoku

That's all (so far [scared] )

Thanks for implementing that: a big improvement!

I have one tiny request though: Could you please add the green result-flag to this puzzle-entry if the puzzle is solved. That would give us the perfect overview of the results of the day sofar (like what the previous version showed on top).

Thanks again!


Profile

Posted on: Thu May 11, 2017 9:17 pm




Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:20 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
pnm wrote:
I thought I'd consolidate the various bugs/suggestions in a single list (mostly useful for me :-) )

done

- on iPad: after opening + closing a dropdown menu, can't reopen the same menu

That's all (so far [scared] )


I am afraid to say this is not working for me.


Profile

Posted on: Fri May 12, 2017 7:52 am




Posts: 164
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:51 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
Much of today the orange line did not appear on the 10x10 as a subscriber only puzzle so I was surprised that so few had solved it and that there was only one subscriber only puzzle today. Later it did appear.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sat May 20, 2017 8:26 pm




Posts: 2209
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
About an hour ago I pushed a huge amount of updated code (about a week's worth..)

Not that many changes at the front end (a few bug fixes, the puzzle menu looks a bit different),
but great changes (improvements) at the back end.

It's actually beginning to look like a decent piece of software now [wink]

Benefits for the future are (hopefully) fewer bugs, easier changes/updates.


Profile

Posted on: Sat May 20, 2017 9:17 pm




Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:41 am
Post Re: list of current issues
I am seeing the box indicating I have a bonus puzzle to solve. However, when I click on it, it indicates I already solved it. Based on the points I have, I don't think I should have unlocked a new one, so I suspect this is the last one I unlocked, a few days ago. I tried solving it again anyway, and did not get any points (as expected) but the box did not change (as hoped) to indicate no new bonus puzzle.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sat May 20, 2017 9:32 pm




Posts: 2209
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
wjgjr wrote:
I am seeing the box indicating I have a bonus puzzle to solve. However, when I click on it, it indicates I already solved it. Based on the points I have, I don't think I should have unlocked a new one, so I suspect this is the last one I unlocked, a few days ago. I tried solving it again anyway, and did not get any points (as expected) but the box did not change (as hoped) to indicate no new bonus puzzle.

Thanks for that, will fix

(such a fix should now be easier :-) )

edit: and this was true, it should be fixed now [lol]


Profile

Posted on: Sat May 20, 2017 10:07 pm




Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:41 am
Post Re: list of current issues
pnm wrote:
wjgjr wrote:
I am seeing the box indicating I have a bonus puzzle to solve. However, when I click on it, it indicates I already solved it. Based on the points I have, I don't think I should have unlocked a new one, so I suspect this is the last one I unlocked, a few days ago. I tried solving it again anyway, and did not get any points (as expected) but the box did not change (as hoped) to indicate no new bonus puzzle.

Thanks for that, will fix

(such a fix should now be easier :-) )

edit: and this was true, it should be fixed now [lol]


That worked.

But I noticed another little thing - the "Forum" link on the main page doesn't appear to be showing the unread count.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sat May 20, 2017 10:12 pm




Posts: 2209
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
wjgjr wrote:
But I noticed another little thing - the "Forum" link on the main page doesn't appear to be showing the unread count.

Thanks again :-)

I did notice a forum db error in the logs, that's probably related.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sat May 20, 2017 10:32 pm




Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:15 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
This is a small display issue, but I noticed that while the puzzle menu is layered on top of the main page, the 'penciled' numbers are layered on top of the menu. I believe the puzzle menu should overlay the penciled numbers and not the other way round.

http://imgur.com/BrAmQCh


Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
All forum contents © Patrick Min, and by the post authors.

Forum software phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.