Calcudoku puzzle forum
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/

list of current issues
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=891
Page 2 of 7

Author:  paulv66  [ Wed May 10, 2017 8:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

It seems to be affecting everyone. I had a look at the rankings and only 5 people have solved more than 6 puzzles in the last 7 days. Presumably they were playing catch up on previously unsolved puzzles.

Author:  boborat  [ Wed May 10, 2017 10:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

pnm wrote:
done add the currently visible puzzle to the menu list
- still to also do this for Extra, Sudoku, Killer Sudoku

That's all (so far [scared] )

Thanks for implementing that: a big improvement!

I have one tiny request though: Could you please add the green result-flag to this puzzle-entry if the puzzle is solved. That would give us the perfect overview of the results of the day sofar (like what the previous version showed on top).

Thanks again!

Author:  eclipsegirl  [ Thu May 11, 2017 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

pnm wrote:
I thought I'd consolidate the various bugs/suggestions in a single list (mostly useful for me :-) )

done

- on iPad: after opening + closing a dropdown menu, can't reopen the same menu

That's all (so far [scared] )


I am afraid to say this is not working for me.

Author:  sjs34  [ Fri May 12, 2017 7:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

Much of today the orange line did not appear on the 10x10 as a subscriber only puzzle so I was surprised that so few had solved it and that there was only one subscriber only puzzle today. Later it did appear.

Author:  pnm  [ Sat May 20, 2017 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

About an hour ago I pushed a huge amount of updated code (about a week's worth..)

Not that many changes at the front end (a few bug fixes, the puzzle menu looks a bit different),
but great changes (improvements) at the back end.

It's actually beginning to look like a decent piece of software now [wink]

Benefits for the future are (hopefully) fewer bugs, easier changes/updates.

Author:  wjgjr  [ Sat May 20, 2017 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

I am seeing the box indicating I have a bonus puzzle to solve. However, when I click on it, it indicates I already solved it. Based on the points I have, I don't think I should have unlocked a new one, so I suspect this is the last one I unlocked, a few days ago. I tried solving it again anyway, and did not get any points (as expected) but the box did not change (as hoped) to indicate no new bonus puzzle.

Author:  pnm  [ Sat May 20, 2017 9:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

wjgjr wrote:
I am seeing the box indicating I have a bonus puzzle to solve. However, when I click on it, it indicates I already solved it. Based on the points I have, I don't think I should have unlocked a new one, so I suspect this is the last one I unlocked, a few days ago. I tried solving it again anyway, and did not get any points (as expected) but the box did not change (as hoped) to indicate no new bonus puzzle.

Thanks for that, will fix

(such a fix should now be easier :-) )

edit: and this was true, it should be fixed now [lol]

Author:  wjgjr  [ Sat May 20, 2017 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

pnm wrote:
wjgjr wrote:
I am seeing the box indicating I have a bonus puzzle to solve. However, when I click on it, it indicates I already solved it. Based on the points I have, I don't think I should have unlocked a new one, so I suspect this is the last one I unlocked, a few days ago. I tried solving it again anyway, and did not get any points (as expected) but the box did not change (as hoped) to indicate no new bonus puzzle.

Thanks for that, will fix

(such a fix should now be easier :-) )

edit: and this was true, it should be fixed now [lol]


That worked.

But I noticed another little thing - the "Forum" link on the main page doesn't appear to be showing the unread count.

Author:  pnm  [ Sat May 20, 2017 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

wjgjr wrote:
But I noticed another little thing - the "Forum" link on the main page doesn't appear to be showing the unread count.

Thanks again :-)

I did notice a forum db error in the logs, that's probably related.

Author:  jaek  [ Sat May 20, 2017 10:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

This is a small display issue, but I noticed that while the puzzle menu is layered on top of the main page, the 'penciled' numbers are layered on top of the menu. I believe the puzzle menu should overlay the penciled numbers and not the other way round.

http://imgur.com/BrAmQCh

Page 2 of 7 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/