Calcudoku puzzle forum
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/

list of current issues
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=891
Page 5 of 7

Author:  paulv66  [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

By the way, not a major issue, but 10 is not appearing on the number pad on my iPad, whereas numbers larger than 10 are appearing.

Author:  pnm  [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

jaek wrote:
Two things:
On Android, the new pencil icon gets a check mark when selected, and switches back to just the pencil icon when de-selected. But not on twin puzzles. You can switch into and out of pencil mode, but the icon does not change.

This issue is definitely related to the new look of the site, but when do we put 'list of current issues' to bed and start individual bug threads again?


Thanks for the report.

For now, let's stick with the single thread (easier for me to keep track of things this way).

Author:  pnm  [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

paulv66 wrote:
By the way, not a major issue, but 10 is not appearing on the number pad on my iPad, whereas numbers larger than 10 are appearing.

That's probably just an image caching issue (10+ numbers were briefly missing, maybe your iPad cached that "fact").

A restart of the browser could already fix this.

Author:  pnm  [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

jaek wrote:
On Android, the new pencil icon gets a check mark when selected, and switches back to just the pencil icon when de-selected.

This should be fixed now. Also now the pencil no longer shifts when the checkmark is visible.

Author:  paulv66  [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

pnm wrote:
paulv66 wrote:
By the way, not a major issue, but 10 is not appearing on the number pad on my iPad, whereas numbers larger than 10 are appearing.

That's probably just an image caching issue (10+ numbers were briefly missing, maybe your iPad cached that "fact").

A restart of the browser could already fix this.


Nope, it's still happening. I even tried turning off the iPad and turning it back on again. I can send you a screenshot if you wish.

All the numbers are appearing correctly on my PC.

Paul

Author:  paulv66  [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

By the way, I checked to make sure it wasn't just for last Sunday's 12x12 that the problem is occurring. It's also happening with the previous 12x12 and the most recent 15x15.

Paul

Author:  pnm  [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

paulv66 wrote:
Nope, it's still happening. I even tried turning off the iPad and turning it back on again. I can send you a screenshot if you wish.

Yes, a screenshot could be helpful (not seeing anything unusual from this end)

thanks,

Patrick

Author:  jaek  [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

pnm wrote:
jaek wrote:
On Android, the new pencil icon gets a check mark when selected, and switches back to just the pencil icon when de-selected.

This should be fixed now. Also now the pencil no longer shifts when the checkmark is visible.

Thanks for stopping the shift, too. I'd noticed that but didn't want to over-ask. [biggrin]

Author:  marblevolcano  [ Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

Ummm...
http://imgur.com/a/dKtEi
Weird distortion issues... I think this was already brought up, but this had no ads on the side.

Author:  paulv66  [ Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

pnm wrote:
paulv66 wrote:
Nope, it's still happening. I even tried turning off the iPad and turning it back on again. I can send you a screenshot if you wish.

Yes, a screenshot could be helpful (not seeing anything unusual from this end)

thanks,

Patrick


Done.

Page 5 of 7 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/