Calcudoku puzzle forum
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/

list of current issues
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=891
Page 6 of 7

Author:  pnm  [ Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

marblevolcano wrote:
Weird distortion issues... I think this was already brought up, but this had no ads on the side.

Yes, the unevenness there is a bit crazy, will check.

edit: this should be better now, thanks for reporting it.

Patrick

Author:  eclipsegirl  [ Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

Thank you Patrick.
I just earned a bonus puzzle.
It is much more evident when I have reached a new level, and users are less likely to skip a bonus puzzle.

Author:  case  [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

Today, the layout has changed again: there is again a horizontal bar that lists all the puzzles. However, something else that seems to have changed is that when I print my usual Killer Sudoku puzzle it prints in a smaller size than it should, very unpleasant for an oldie with less than 20/20 eyes like mine. Can you do something about that?

Case

Author:  pnm  [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

case wrote:
Today, the layout has changed again: there is again a horizontal bar that lists all the puzzles.

Yes, just sunk another 6-8 hours into that [blink]

case wrote:
However, something else that seems to have changed is that when I print my usual Killer Sudoku puzzle it prints in a smaller size than it should, very unpleasant for an oldie with less than 20/20 eyes like mine. Can you do something about that?


Will check, it's probably a "wrapper box" around the puzzle that should be removed before printing.

Patrick

Author:  frederick  [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

pnm wrote:
Yes, just sunk another 6-8 hours into that [blink]

[Patrick


and that 6-8 hours work is much appreciated

Author:  mparisi  [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

frederick wrote:
pnm wrote:
Yes, just sunk another 6-8 hours into that [blink]

[Patrick


and that 6-8 hours work is much appreciated


Yes! I love the new puzzle bar. One minor bug: the extra tab doesn't turn green when you solve the extra puzzle.

Also, could you put the puzzle bar on the bonus puzzle page?

Author:  pnm  [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

pnm wrote:
Will check, it's probably a "wrapper box" around the puzzle that should be removed before printing.

The "print" page has been cleaned up now, the puzzle size should be ok now.

I did notice just now the points info is missing from the print page [mellow]

Author:  pnm  [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

mparisi wrote:
Yes! I love the new puzzle bar. One minor bug: the extra tab doesn't turn green when you solve the extra puzzle.

Also, could you put the puzzle bar on the bonus puzzle page?

Yes, it still needs a few tweaks, thanks for pointing this out.

I'll look into adding it to the bonus puzzle page (way back when, it was set up as a "separate page" from which
you go back to the main puzzle page (much like for the timed puzzle, for which it makes more sense).

Patrick

Author:  jaek  [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

What about mouse over 'tool tips' for the new icons? I wanted to change the cell size of the 15x15 extra and at first thought the magnifying glass was a search function. I'd put this at the bottom of the list of current issues but it still may be helpful.

Author:  pnm  [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: list of current issues

jaek wrote:
What about mouse over 'tool tips' for the new icons? I wanted to change the cell size of the 15x15 extra and at first thought the magnifying glass was a search function. I'd put this at the bottom of the list of current issues but it still may be helpful.

Yes, good idea, it's already on my list
(I have a longer list with "nice to have" features here [sleep] )

Page 6 of 7 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/