View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 evolution 

Posted on: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:52 pm

Post evolution
It is interesting to see the new ideas that pop up every so often....the latest being more points for the timed puzzles.....the many who have been on this site for the past 5+ years have seen many changes as the site has evolved over that time.....I have always been a little hesitant about the many changes and have been able to adapt to some and not to others (probably due to my age) and here we are at another crossroad as to whether to change the point system for the timed puzzles or not.....the new proposals would not help me and I see others are saying the same thing....but it would probably (as eclipsegirl pointed out) encourage more users to do the timed puzzles but I doubt whether it would attract more new users......it would be a "boon" for the younger (quicker") minds and fingers.....so do we change or not (I say not) [thumbdn] because it really doesn't change the site.....it just benefits a certain group of individuals and we can see who they are just by looking at the timed scores!!!!!

Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]