View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:34 am

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I need a place to vent 

Posted on: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:51 am

Post I need a place to vent
Arghhh!!! It only takes like half a minute or a minute to do a 5x5 or 6x6 timed but everytime I tried to do it today my husband just HAD to come and talk to me in the middle of it (and not about anything important either). I even shut the door the last time and he still walked in... I give up!

Posted on: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Post Re: I need a place to vent
sneaklyfox wrote:
Arghhh!!! It only takes like half a minute or a minute to do a 5x5 or 6x6 timed but everytime I tried to do it today my husband just HAD to come and talk to me in the middle of it (and not about anything important either). I even shut the door the last time and he still walked in... I give up!

You are not alone in this. In my case is worse, people does not talk when I am doing the timed puzzles (nobody has permission to speak except the dog) but always someone increases the level of the sound in the TV or even worse changes the channel adjusting consequently the level.

Posted on: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:38 am

I'm sure people have very good reasons (or excuses). Things happen. Your roommate does something. The fire alarm goes off, etc. Every so often things do happen to me (maybe one of the 3 chances for each size) but I don't usually complain about it. Just that yesterday it was especially annoying because it happened every time.

Posted on: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:11 am

Yesterday must have been one of those days as my son came in and needed some help outside for a couple of minutes and consequently I had an embarrassing high time for a 6x6 (not that I can do one in less than 4 minutes)!

Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]