View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next
 Any suggestions? 

Posted on: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Post Re: Any suggestions?
To complement the "My solver rating...", if once the puzzle has been solved, and when the green screen appears, an option is opened to evaluate the "level of difficulty" by the players (registered only), let's say from 1 to 100 in the position of the "OK" for instance, this would provide useful feedback (although subjective).

Posted on: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:46 am

What about pre-filling the given numbers? Is that an option? It takes a hell of a time filling in all of them when you are doing a larger puzzle.

Posted on: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:38 pm

zefiros wrote:
What about pre-filling the given numbers? Is that an option? It takes a hell of a time filling in all of them when you are doing a larger puzzle.

True. I always thought there was a strange kind of satisfaction in filling
in the given numbers though :-)

Posted on: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:13 am

zefiros wrote:

Uh... it doesn't take a lot of time at all especially compared to the time it takes to actually solve a big puzzle. Like, it saves you 20 seconds out of 30 minutes?

Posted on: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Is it possible to provide for the "day before" and the "day after" the possibility of selecting the specific day (this would avoid to reload the page several times until reaching the desired date)?.

Would it be possible to locate the small window that opens with the first five solvers in the space between the top line of the puzzle and the "select level" lower line (actually it is not possible to click on the 8x8 medium, difficult, etc., while the window is present: to gain seconds).

Posted on: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 am

:?: After saving an incorrect solution for a puzzle on "save for later", I'd like to see a split screen used when one goes back (after new puzzles come out) and see my incorrect solution beside the correct solution......this would cut down on the amount I have to print :!:

Posted on: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:21 pm

beaker wrote:
:?: After saving an incorrect solution for a puzzle on "save for later", I'd like to see a split screen used when one goes back (after new puzzles come out) and see my incorrect solution beside the correct solution......this would cut down on the amount I have to print :!:

Thanks, nice suggestion, I'll add it to the list :)
Patrick

Posted on: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm

For the normal daily puzzles, I'd like to see a timer for it so I know how fast I am even though it doesn't count towards anything. And maybe this option could be turned on and off for people who feel the pressure of being timed at all.

Posted on: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 am

sneaklyfox wrote:
For the normal daily puzzles, I'd like to see a timer for it so I know how fast I am even though it doesn't count towards anything. And maybe this option could be turned on and off for people who feel the pressure of being timed at all.

I like this idea too, just because I want to be able to see if my assessments of my times on some of these are accurate, just because on some of them I feel I'm doing them faster than any of my actually timed ones and would like to know if that's right.

Also, any chance that the ranking categories in timed puzzles could add average best time per day? Just because I'm interested to know what those figures would look like.

Posted on: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:04 pm

At this moment I solve almost all the puzzles. Maybe 80-90%. But the puzzles 9x9 are rare my solution. As the levels medium and difficult in the 8x8, why there aren't too two levels in the 9x9.?
Here is my sugestion.

Reply to topic   [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next