View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Lowering level of participation 

Posted on: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Post Re: Lowering level of participation
sneaklyfox wrote:
clm wrote:
however I see now that a real pasionate calcudoker never fully abandons the game (as it will occur with sneaklyfox)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for the next dates (and for all puzzlers in this site).

Merry Christmas! clm, were you predicting my return just now? (No, I'm not really back.) Just wanted to see what was happening with you guys and reply to a few personal messages. I'm rusty with timed puzzles if you check.

A little bit, perhaps, but after several weeks?, anyway you always get very good results in timed puzzles (as compared with the rest of humans).
In the other hand, I am sure you will return (though I cann't know exactly when) in benefit of the site and of the rest of players and I am sure it must be for you a terrible temptation seeing the "bitwise OR", "mod function" or "subtractions only", the temptation of doing them at least "off-line" (if this is not so then you are really cured while I accept I am still sick, a calcuholic without solution [crying] [crying]) .

Posted on: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 am

Post Re: Lowering level of participation
Nope, no temptation. And since I only ever did the puzzles online (no paper), I won't be doing any offline. I suppose I'll check in once in awhile to see what's new on the site or see if you guys are all still here (social reason) or whether new speed records have been broken by sheldolina or starling but honestly, I'm pretty "cured".

Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3