Calcudoku puzzle forum
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/

Green line
http://www.calcudoku.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=391
Page 2 of 3

Author:  rickt  [ Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Green line

Perhaps separate rankings for non-subscribers would be a welcome addition?

Author:  pulcetta  [ Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Green line

pnm wrote:
pulcetta wrote:
Precludere la possibilità di avere la stellina ai non abbonati non invoglia ad abbonarsi

Ho appena corretto :-)

Stasera vedrò se riuscirò a guadagnare la stellina d'oro! :-)

Author:  pulcetta  [ Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Green line

rickt wrote:
Perhaps separate rankings for non-subscribers would be a welcome addition?

Sarebbe graditissima!!!

Author:  pulcetta  [ Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Green line

pulcetta wrote:
pnm wrote:
pulcetta wrote:
Precludere la possibilità di avere la stellina ai non abbonati non invoglia ad abbonarsi

Ho appena corretto :-)

Stasera vedrò se riuscirò a guadagnare la stellina d'oro! :-)

Ci sono riuscita! Grazie Patrick! [biggrin]

Author:  bertoldo  [ Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Green line

Pulcetta are right, subscribers have their extra puzzles. Indeed, until they reach the level of more experienced, I would give them another average puzzle, maybe 4 or 5 points. An additional incentive to play and sign up! Try? Bye, bye.

Author:  pnm  [ Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Green line

rickt wrote:
Perhaps separate rankings for non-subscribers would be a welcome addition?

The things I do for non-subscribers... :-)

There's a button now on the rankings page, "hide subscribers", which should do exactly that.

Author:  pulcetta  [ Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Green line

pnm wrote:
rickt wrote:
Perhaps separate rankings for non-subscribers would be a welcome addition?

The things I do for non-subscribers... :-)

There's a button now on the rankings page, "hide subscribers", which should do exactly that.

Il tasto "nascondi abbonati" funziona, ma la classifica resta inalterata!
Il primo dei "non abbonati" è al numero 7 non al numero 1. [wink]
Ma va bene anche così! [biggrin]

Author:  pnm  [ Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Green line

pulcetta wrote:
Il tasto "nascondi abbonati" funziona, ma la classifica resta inalterata!
Il primo dei "non abbonati" è al numero 7 non al numero 1. [wink]
Ma va bene anche così! [biggrin]

Yes, true.

At some point I could do a renumbering as well.

Author:  skeeter84  [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Green line

pnm wrote:
rickt wrote:
So now it is now impossible for non-subscribers to obtain a daily star since there is no possible way to solve all requisite puzzles?

No, that was an oversight, this has been fixed now (you have your star now :-) )
rickt wrote:
Seems like this new "feature" is more prone to drive people away than to draw them into becoming subscribers.

I thought that the difference between non-subscriber/subscriber was too small: simply
compare the number of free puzzles to the number of extra puzzles you get when you
subscribe (today, for example: 13 free puzzles and now 2 subscriber puzzles (!)).

By the way, I still need to write a script that updates the "subscriber" tags in the forum
(now still showing for people whose subscription has expired..)

Patrick


I am currently a non-subscriber like rickt. When I tried to access tonight's 8x8 with the green line, it still said it was for subscribers only. For me, it's STILL impossible to get a gold star. That's why I've been "boycotting" for the past few days out of anger.

Author:  pnm  [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Green line

skeeter84 wrote:
I am currently a non-subscriber like rickt. When I tried to access tonight's 8x8 with the green line, it still said it was for subscribers only. For me, it's STILL impossible to get a gold star.

Really? That should have been fixed (as I wrote above). In other words,
if you're not a subscriber, you can still get a gold star.
skeeter84 wrote:
That's why I've been "boycotting" for the past few days out of anger.

It's a free world :)

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/