View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:40 pm



← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page




Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 How can i put quesses in one grid? 
Author Message

Posted on: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:30 pm




Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:08 pm
Post How can i put quesses in one grid?
Does anyone knows how to put guesses in a single thing of the grid?


Profile

Posted on: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:54 pm




Posts: 98
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:48 am
Post Re: How can i put quesses in one grid?
viegietje wrote:
Does anyone knows how to put guesses in a single thing of the grid?


I'm not sure what you are asking, but you put guesses in a cell with the shift key.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:09 am




Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:15 pm
Post Re: How can i put quesses in one grid?
picklepep wrote:
viegietje wrote:
Does anyone knows how to put guesses in a single thing of the grid?


I'm not sure what you are asking, but you put guesses in a cell with the shift key.


And if you are doing a puzzle with negatives, Use SHIFT for non-negative and CTRL for negative.


Profile

Posted on: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:15 am




Posts: 500
Location: Ladysmith, BC, Canada
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:37 am
Post Re: How can i put quesses in one grid?
Is it possible that the "thing"to which you refer is actually called a "cell"..........and to put a guess in that cell, then you would use the "pencil" option..........if you are doing, for instance, a 4x4 grid then there would be 16 cells


Profile

Posted on: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:42 pm




Posts: 98
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:48 am
Post Re: How can i put quesses in one grid?
beaker wrote:
Is it possible that the "thing"to which you refer is actually called a "cell"..........and to put a guess in that cell, then you would use the "pencil" option..........if you are doing, for instance, a 4x4 grid then there would be 16 cells


I also thought he might be talking about a cage.


Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
All forum contents © Patrick Min, and by the post authors.

Forum software phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.