View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 new server! 
Site Admin

Posted on: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 am

new server!
You must have noticed by now: the site has been transfered
to a new and much faster server.

I hope that delays and connection errors are now a thing of the past :-)

Patrick

Posted on: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Post Re: new server!
Looking good!

Posted on: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:21 am

New server is working well and site is a whole lot less frustrating.....thank you.

Posted on: Tue May 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Still having trouble accessing the puzzles. Out of a good dozen attempts, only managed one usable screen. Incredibly frustrating [cursing]

The screen usually gets stuck with just the basic background and the message "connecting to calcudoku.org" or "google.apis"

When the majority of the screen loads (seldom happens) the highlight does not appear making it impossible to fill the grid in. I have noticed that on these occasions the hours / minutes until next day's puzzles shows no figures, nor is there space for them; whereas a usable screen will include this information.

Posted on: Wed May 23, 2012 12:09 am

avriljp wrote:
Still having trouble accessing the puzzles. Out of a good dozen attempts, only managed one usable screen. Incredibly frustrating [cursing]

The screen usually gets stuck with just the basic background and the message "connecting to calcudoku.org" or "google.apis"

When the majority of the screen loads (seldom happens) the highlight does not appear making it impossible to fill the grid in. I have noticed that on these occasions the hours / minutes until next day's puzzles shows no figures, nor is there space for them; whereas a usable screen will include this information.

Sorry about that. I see you're using Firefox 12, which should be fine (I'm using Firefox 12 as well).

When you get one of those "error screens" (i..e also with the hours/minutes empty etc.), can you press Ctrl+Shift+j ?
This will bring up a window listing errors and warnings. Could you send me (preferably via e-mail) any errors
you see in there? (warnings are ok to ignore)

thanks,

Patrick

Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]