View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Go to the next unsolved puzzle of this day link problem. 

Posted on: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:07 am

Post Go to the next unsolved puzzle of this day link problem.
After completing a puzzle I clicked on the next unsolved puzzle of the day but it takes you to the 6x6 Easy page. I thought I was going mad (Jury's still out on that one anyway) but it's happened 3 times so far & the 6x6 easy has already been completed.

Posted on: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:27 am

Post Re: Go to the next unsolved puzzle of this day link problem.
Somewhat the same happened today to me also........had finished the 6x6 easy and clicked on "next puzzle" and ended up doing the 6x6 extra which is a "twin type" and thought maybe Patrick had switched the type for the difficult but then noticed later that I had done the extra......not that it matters but a little wierd.

Posted on: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Same here. Solved 6x6 medium, clicked "go to next unsolved", got 6x6 easy instead of 6x6 difficult. The link worked correctly up to that point, that is I went using it throug all 4x4 and 5x5 puzzles, up to 6x6 medium - then the problem started.

Posted on: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:11 pm

jotempe wrote:
Same here. Solved 6x6 medium, clicked "go to next unsolved", got 6x6 easy instead of 6x6 difficult. The link worked correctly up to that point, that is I went using it throug all 4x4 and 5x5 puzzles, up to 6x6 medium - then the problem started.

Thanks for the notes. It sounds like the "next unsolved puzzle" functionality is
having trouble with the extra puzzle (which is a 6x6 today..)

Posted on: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Yeah, I think something happened to me too except I thought for me it jumped from 6x6 medium to 8x8 medium and skipped the 6x6 hard. But maybe what happened was it went from 6x6 medium to the extra puzzle and then to the 8x8 medium. And actually I'd prefer the extra puzzle to be the last one as it's the last one on the list and I want to finish all the regular daily puzzles first. After all (even though it doesn't really happen to me), if you were running out of time, you always could go back and do the extras.

Posted on: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:42 pm

The "go to next puzzle" links worked perfectly for me... but I did the Extra puzzle first, so that's probably why.

Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]