View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:08 pm



← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page




Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 number of regular points incorrect 
Author Message
User avatar

Posted on: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:56 pm




Posts: 422
Location: Canada
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 2:43 am
Post number of regular points incorrect
So someone has 64 points worth of extra puzzles in 7 days but that's not possible obviously.

Also, I'm a bit puzzled by the regular points showing for some people (myself included) being 450 or 460 or something like that. Been like that a few days. I thought it is always 458 or 468 +-10 points. The extra puzzles shouldn't have changed that. Patrick, please check?


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:14 pm




Posts: 2197
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: REPORT BUG
sneaklyfox wrote:
So someone has 64 points worth of extra puzzles in 7 days but that's not possible obviously.

Also, I'm a bit puzzled by the regular points showing for some people (myself included) being 450 or 460 or something like that. Been like that a few days. I thought it is always 458 or 468 +-10 points. The extra puzzles shouldn't have changed that. Patrick, please check?

Meh, yes, something is off :-(


Profile

Posted on: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:59 pm




Posts: 163
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:51 pm
Post Re: REPORT BUG
I thought it was just me so I've been reporting this to Patrick just by email for the last 4 days, but, yes, the 460 instead of 468 has been happening to me too.


Profile

Posted on: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:24 pm




Posts: 246
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:40 pm
Post Re: REPORT BUG
It arrived my turn to complain about my points. I see there are many people with 478, 468 and one 484 regular points. I have solved all the daily puzzles many days ago and particularly the last 7 days. Why have I only 448 regular points?

_________________
Visit http://www.calcudoku.org the most interesting and addictive site of puzzles.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:37 pm




Posts: 2197
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: REPORT BUG
jomapil wrote:
It arrived my turn to complain about my points. I see there are many people with 478, 468 and one 484 regular points. I have solved all the daily puzzles many days ago and particularly the last 7 days. Why have I only 448 regular points?

Sorry about all this. It's next on my list.
(at the moment I'm still working on the session timeout thing)

Patrick


Profile

Posted on: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 pm




Posts: 246
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:40 pm
Post Re: REPORT BUG
Have you already corrected this bug? I thought you did but today I have 468 regular points and there are others with impossible 494, 484 similar points!

_________________
Visit http://www.calcudoku.org the most interesting and addictive site of puzzles.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:50 pm




Posts: 2197
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: REPORT BUG
jomapil wrote:
Have you already corrected this bug? I thought you did but today I have 468 regular points and there are others with impossible 494, 484 similar points!

No, not yet, I was (even today) working on the session expiration issue.


Profile

Posted on: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:53 pm




Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:17 pm
Post Re: REPORT BUG
ummm. not impossible.. .I have 504 regular points today.. That equates to 2 bonus puzzles (20 pts.) and one 12x12 puzzle (16 points) on top of the 468. I will leave it to you on how to attain this logically. Hint: It involves delaying submission. This effect is ephemeral and will dissolve by tomorrows tallies. Happy puzzling!!!! Someone is also using this to effect via the current extra puzzle rules, btw...


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:35 pm




Posts: 2197
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: REPORT BUG
rickt wrote:
ummm. not impossible.. .I have 504 regular points today.. That equates to 2 bonus puzzles (20 pts.) and one 12x12 puzzle (16 points) on top of the 468. I will leave it to you on how to attain this logically. Hint: It involves delaying submission. This effect is ephemeral and will dissolve by tomorrows tallies. Happy puzzling!!!! Someone is also using this to effect via the current extra puzzle rules, btw...

Yes, it looks like with the new extra points, it is now possible to get more
bonus puzzles in a week (in this case 7)

Patrick


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:04 am




Posts: 422
Location: Canada
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 2:43 am
Post Re: REPORT BUG
Uhh... I have 412 regular points??? Way wrong... I did all the daily regular puzzles this past week... what's going on? That should be at least 468 I should think! Or more because of more bonus puzzles...


Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
All forum contents © Patrick Min, and by the post authors.

Forum software phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.