View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Killer color 

Posted on: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:34 am

Post Killer color
With the new colored backgrounds, solved killer backgrounds and unsolved killer backgrounds look the same.

Posted on: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 am

Post Re: Killer color
sjs34 wrote:
With the new colored backgrounds, solved killer backgrounds and unsolved killer backgrounds look the same.

Makes sense :-)

Posted on: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:22 am

Much better with today's color change.

Posted on: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:42 pm

sjs34 wrote:
Yes – the colors are almost psychedelic now :-)

Last edited by bram on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted on: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 pm

bram wrote:
sjs34 wrote:
Yes – the colors are almost psychedelic now :-)

Did you just fix that link?

Posted on: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 pm

pnm wrote:
Did you just fix that link?
Yes, I had originally sought out a better psychedelic picture located at http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpaper/p ... 389609.jpg but afterwards when I clicked the link in my post to check if it worked correctly I was redirected to the main page at onlyhdwallpapers.com The gallery of latest wallpapers at the main page is not psychedelic, so I had to fix the link by replacing the original URL with the URL of a psychedelic picture that would make the link actually work.

I suspect that the folks at HD Wallpapers dislike people linking directly to the wallpaper images and have therefore blocked it in some way. I also tried bookmarking the image URL in my browser, with the same sad result. However, it seems you can link to this subpage of onlyhdwallpapers.com on which you can then click on a link to the full-size image. How they make the link from their own subpage work, I don't know [confused]

Anyways, I found a third psychedelic picture, which I like better, and which has the added benefit of more accurately illustrating what I had in mind when I made my comment. For that reason I have fixed the link one final time :-)

[edited to add:] This is becoming freaky! When I included the URL of the original image in the first line of this post I didn't intend to make it work as a link so I put no [url][/url] codes around it. But it has become clickable anyhow – and now it does link directly to the image and no longer redirects to the main page! I think I have just started believing in ghosts [scared]

Posted on: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:39 pm

bram wrote:
Anyways, I found a third psychedelic picture, which I like better, and which has the added benefit of more accurately illustrating what I had in mind when I made my comment. For that reason I have fixed the link one final time :-)

Cute, nice new colour scheme for the site :-)

Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]