View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:27 am



← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page




Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Bonus trigger problem 
Author Message
User avatar

Posted on: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:23 am




Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: Bonus trigger problem
slevine7 wrote:
I qualified for a bonus puzzle but was shortly afterwords locked out of the bonus without having a chance to solve it. Qualified at 54,594 and locked out at about 54,602

You were assigned a bonus puzzle you had done before (in March 2013 in fact :-) ).

A bug similar to the one I caught earlier (when adding timed bonus points) existed when adding book points,
and you qualified for this last one by submitting a book puzzle solution...

Fixed now, and I assigned you a new bonus puzzle.

I still have to check who else was affected by this (so until then there is still a (very small) chance
people will get assigned a bonus puzzle they've already solved, let me know when this happens).

Patrick


Profile

Posted on: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:24 pm




Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 6:27 am
Post Re: Bonus trigger problem
Thank you. I thought the problem might have had to do with the book puzzle qualifying.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:36 pm




Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: Bonus trigger problem
Alright, I wrote a short script that tries to identify incorrectly assigned bonus puzzles.

It looks like about 24 accounts were affected, I've sent everybody on that list email to double-check..

Patrick


Profile

Posted on: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:37 am




Posts: 694
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 6:51 pm
Post Re: Bonus trigger problem
Qualified at 119123 points for a bonus puzzle, the bonus provided (a 6x6 no-op) seems to be a previously solved puzzle (Msg: "Note that you've already solved this puzzle").


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:14 am




Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: Bonus trigger problem
clm wrote:
Qualified at 119123 points for a bonus puzzle, the bonus provided (a 6x6 no-op) seems to be a previously solved puzzle (Msg: "Note that you've already solved this puzzle").

Yes, my warning setup for this worked perfectly, I got the email "no more bonus puzzles available for [clm]"
(and shortly after that your post :-) )

This means you're the first to exhaust the current set of bonus puzzles and I need to generate more [scared]
(any preference?)

Patrick


Profile

Posted on: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:18 am




Posts: 694
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 6:51 pm
Post Re: Bonus trigger problem
pnm wrote:
clm wrote:
Qualified at 119123 points for a bonus puzzle, the bonus provided (a 6x6 no-op) seems to be a previously solved puzzle (Msg: "Note that you've already solved this puzzle").

Yes, my warning setup for this worked perfectly, I got the email "no more bonus puzzles available for [clm]"
(and shortly after that your post :-) )

This means you're the first to exhaust the current set of bonus puzzles and I need to generate more [scared]
(any preference?)

Patrick


Any type is welcome, though my particular preference are the no-ops, thank you.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:48 pm




Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: Bonus trigger problem
clm wrote:
Any type is welcome, though my particular preference are the no-ops, thank you.

Ok, there should be a new 7x7 no-op bonus puzzle for you now :-)


Profile

Posted on: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:38 pm




Posts: 694
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 6:51 pm
Post Re: Bonus trigger problem
pnm wrote:
clm wrote:
Any type is welcome, though my particular preference are the no-ops, thank you.

Ok, there should be a new 7x7 no-op bonus puzzle for you now :-)


Thank you, it worked perfectly [thumbup] , interesting no-op 7x7


Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
All forum contents © Patrick Min, and by the post authors.

Forum software phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.