View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:43 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Suggestion: List of unsolved extras still giving points 

Posted on: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:32 am

Post Suggestion: List of unsolved extras still giving points
Sometimes I don't get to solving the extras the same day, but going through the calendar to find out which dates are still open and which are expired or solved is mildly annoying. This could easily be fixed by a page that shows you which ones still count that you haven't solved. No idea how much trouble that'd be to add, but I'd appreciate it!

Posted on: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:10 am

Post Re: Suggestion: List of unsolved extras still giving points
Thanks, another good suggestion [smile]

This is similar to the one recently suggested, for a list of unsolved book puzzles.

Possibly this will be the next new thing.

Also considering a recent suggestion to make it so you have 2 days to submit the Tuesday 9x9 [woot]

Posted on: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:25 pm

I would LOVE to have extra time on the damnable Tues 9 x 9.

Posted on: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:23 pm

Alright, it took a few more hours of hacking, but in the "points dropdown" menu there should now be an option "Unsolved Extras".

When you click that, it'll look up and show up to 10 "extra" puzzles that you haven't solved yet...

Posted on: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:13 pm

pnm wrote:
Alright, it took a few more hours of hacking, but in the "points dropdown" menu there should now be an option "Unsolved Extras".

When you click that, it'll look up and show up to 10 "extra" puzzles that you haven't solved yet...

Thank you very much for the improvement [thumbsup]. Very curiously I get 9 unsolved extras, starting Jun 06, 2015, apparently I have already solved the tomorrow's one (good news) :-) :-) and I have not solved the following days from Jun 06 thru 14 (bad news), I hope to solve them in the future :-) :-).

Posted on: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:34 pm

clm wrote:
and I have not solved the following days from Jun 06 thru 14 (bad news), I hope to solve them in the future :-) :-).

I had a fix for that, but think I forgot to push it to the site [blush]

Can you reload page and check again?

Posted on: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:47 pm

pnm wrote:
clm wrote:
and I have not solved the following days from Jun 06 thru 14 (bad news), I hope to solve them in the future :-) :-).

I had a fix for that, but think I forgot to push it to the site [blush]

Can you reload page and check again?

Thanks, It looks OK now, it does not show any, anyway perhaps opening the window with a "You have not puzzles unsolved" is more clarifying.

Posted on: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:51 pm

clm wrote:
Thanks, It looks OK now, it does not show any, anyway perhaps opening the window with a "You have not puzzles unsolved" is more clarifying.

Yeah, but then I need to translate "No unsolved extra puzzles" (for example) into 9 languages... [scared]

Posted on: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:09 pm

pnm wrote:
clm wrote:

Yeah, but then I need to translate "No unsolved extra puzzles" (for example) into 9 languages... [scared]

I see ... and I see the "Unsolved extras" in all languages, but why not saying "7", for instance, in the first line and then the list of the seven dates of the unsolved puzzles, in this case when all have been solved you may simply say "0".

Posted on: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:11 pm

clm wrote:
I see ... and I see the "Unsolved extras" in all languages, but why not saying "7", for instance, in the first line and then the list of the seven dates of the unsolved puzzles, in this case when all have been solved you may simply say "0".

Yes, good suggestion.

In other news, starting this coming Tuesday you'll have two (TWO)(2) days to solve the 9x9 [woot]

Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next