View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:39 am



← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page




Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 list of current issues 
Author Message
User avatar

Posted on: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:46 am




Posts: 2210
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
marblevolcano wrote:
Weird distortion issues... I think this was already brought up, but this had no ads on the side.

Yes, the unevenness there is a bit crazy, will check.

edit: this should be better now, thanks for reporting it.

Patrick


Profile

Posted on: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:22 am




Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:20 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
Thank you Patrick.
I just earned a bonus puzzle.
It is much more evident when I have reached a new level, and users are less likely to skip a bonus puzzle.


Profile

Posted on: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:18 am




Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:02 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
Today, the layout has changed again: there is again a horizontal bar that lists all the puzzles. However, something else that seems to have changed is that when I print my usual Killer Sudoku puzzle it prints in a smaller size than it should, very unpleasant for an oldie with less than 20/20 eyes like mine. Can you do something about that?

Case


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:23 am




Posts: 2210
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
case wrote:
Today, the layout has changed again: there is again a horizontal bar that lists all the puzzles.

Yes, just sunk another 6-8 hours into that [blink]

case wrote:
However, something else that seems to have changed is that when I print my usual Killer Sudoku puzzle it prints in a smaller size than it should, very unpleasant for an oldie with less than 20/20 eyes like mine. Can you do something about that?


Will check, it's probably a "wrapper box" around the puzzle that should be removed before printing.

Patrick


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:32 am




Posts: 106
Location: Canada
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:40 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
pnm wrote:
Yes, just sunk another 6-8 hours into that [blink]

[Patrick


and that 6-8 hours work is much appreciated


Profile

Posted on: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:34 am




Posts: 93
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 1:08 am
Post Re: list of current issues
frederick wrote:
pnm wrote:
Yes, just sunk another 6-8 hours into that [blink]

[Patrick


and that 6-8 hours work is much appreciated


Yes! I love the new puzzle bar. One minor bug: the extra tab doesn't turn green when you solve the extra puzzle.

Also, could you put the puzzle bar on the bonus puzzle page?


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:45 pm




Posts: 2210
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
pnm wrote:
Will check, it's probably a "wrapper box" around the puzzle that should be removed before printing.

The "print" page has been cleaned up now, the puzzle size should be ok now.

I did notice just now the points info is missing from the print page [mellow]


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:47 pm




Posts: 2210
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
mparisi wrote:
Yes! I love the new puzzle bar. One minor bug: the extra tab doesn't turn green when you solve the extra puzzle.

Also, could you put the puzzle bar on the bonus puzzle page?

Yes, it still needs a few tweaks, thanks for pointing this out.

I'll look into adding it to the bonus puzzle page (way back when, it was set up as a "separate page" from which
you go back to the main puzzle page (much like for the timed puzzle, for which it makes more sense).

Patrick


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:28 pm




Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:15 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
What about mouse over 'tool tips' for the new icons? I wanted to change the cell size of the 15x15 extra and at first thought the magnifying glass was a search function. I'd put this at the bottom of the list of current issues but it still may be helpful.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:35 pm




Posts: 2210
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: list of current issues
jaek wrote:
What about mouse over 'tool tips' for the new icons? I wanted to change the cell size of the 15x15 extra and at first thought the magnifying glass was a search function. I'd put this at the bottom of the list of current issues but it still may be helpful.

Yes, good idea, it's already on my list
(I have a longer list with "nice to have" features here [sleep] )


Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
All forum contents © Patrick Min, and by the post authors.

Forum software phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.