View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 which operations are currently allowed in user puzzles 

Posted on: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:32 am

Post which operations are currently allowed in user puzzles
Hi, Patrick - how are you? It's great that the user puzzle feature is finally up and running again! I have a question about which sizes and operations are accepted or not as of this post. Is your solver now equipped to handle the following in a user puzzle?

Zeroes

Negative numbers

Mod

Exponentiation

Bitwise operations (especially XOR plus AND, considering you make bitwise OR every week)

No-op

Twins

I submitted a multi-op with exponentiation, bitwise OR and mod a few years ago, and I'm curious whether these kinds of operators can still be done. Thanks in advance for your help, Patrick, and may you and everybody here have a great 2020.

skeeter84

Posted on: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:05 pm

Post Re: which operations are currently allowed in user puzzles
skeeter84 wrote:
Hi, Patrick - how are you? It's great that the user puzzle feature is finally up and running again! I have a question about which sizes and operations are accepted or not as of this post. Is your solver now equipped to handle the following in a user puzzle?

The solver is able to handle them all, it was more of a matter of figuring out how these were entered.

Also, at the time I removed the link because some puzzles took a lot of back and forth
(errors in the description, multiple solutions, etc. etc.)

But feel free to submit one [thumbup]

Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]