View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Twin "No-OP" 

Posted on: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:48 am

Post Twin "No-OP"
How were your times for this one (eclipsegirl and paulv66)....again (took almost 58 minutes) more trouble than usual as I like these normally but again "space brain" was my work again!!........do appreciate your feedback [smile].....about to try the 0-7 but don't have much success with this one [crying]

Posted on: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:09 am

Post Re: Twin "No-OP"
beaker wrote:
How were your times for this one (eclipsegirl and paulv66)....again (took almost 58 minutes) more trouble than usual as I like these normally but again "space brain" was my work again!!........do appreciate your feedback [smile].....about to try the 0-7 but don't have much success with this one [crying]

I thought today’s twin no-op was relatively straightforward. As usual, it took me a bit of time to fill in a number of missing operators after I had filled in all the numbers, but overall time for the puzzle was 7 minutes 35 seconds.

Posted on: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:15 pm

14 minutes. Fairly straightforward but perhaps with a few more intricacies than usual.

Posted on: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:25 pm

Ok, I had to try now too of course [lol]

6 minutes 20 seconds, so not too bad [wink]

Posted on: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:18 pm

I dont usually watch the times.

As I was doing it, I felt it was easier that usual. Everything just popped the first time I tried possibilities.
I know I didnt spend more than 15 mins on it.

Patrick, is there a way to get the time spent on solving a puzzle after you have completed it, and gone to the next one?

Posted on: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:21 pm

eclipsegirl wrote:
Patrick, is there a way to get the time spent on solving a puzzle after you have completed it, and gone to the next one?

No, that particular time is not stored anywhere. [sad]

I could change that of course. [smile]

Posted on: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:59 am

eclipsegirl wrote:
I dont usually watch the times.

As I was doing it, I felt it was easier that usual. Everything just popped the first time I tried possibilities.
I know I didnt spend more than 15 mins on it.

The time at which the puzzle is solved is stored in your history. If you solve a number of puzzles one after another without taking a break, this gives you a pretty good estimate of how long it took to solve each puzzle after the first one.

Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]