View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Links to newsletters 

Posted on: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:00 pm

Links to newsletters
These links were buried in a different thread somewhere, I thought I'd put them near the top of this forum:

edit: newsletter 6 just added (10 Feb 2024), newsletter 7 will be sent out shortly [woot]

-----

Ok, here are links to the 6 newsletters sent so far (English versions only):

Newsletter 1 (6 Oct 2019)

Newsletter 2 (5 Feb 2020)

Newsletter 3 (26 Nov 2021)

Newsletter 4 (31 Oct 2022)

Newsletter 5 (2 Dec 2022)

Newsletter 6 (9 Sep 2023)

Last edited by pnm on Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted on: Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:31 pm

Post Re: Links to newsletters
pnm wrote:
These links were buried in a different thread somewhere, I thought I'd put them near the top of this forum:

-----

Ok, here are links to the 5 newsletters so far (English versions only):

Newsletter 1

Newsletter 2

Newsletter 3

Newsletter 4

Newsletter 5

Hello Patrick, you should put here the link to the latest one, about 30 millionth puzzle, shouldn't you? (and then delete this message [biggrin])

Posted on: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:33 pm

vittorio wrote:
Hello Patrick, you should put here the link to the latest one, about 30 millionth puzzle, shouldn't you? (and then delete this message [biggrin])

Yes, thanks for the reminder [thumbup]

Posted on: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:46 pm

I am going to suggest that Patrick can wait / delay releasing the 6th newsletter puzzle to the general membership.

Members have to sign up for the newsletters. Newletters do not magically appear if one did not sign up for the feature.

Patrick has said he would eventually release the newsletter puzzles to the non subscribers, but the timing is up to him.

There are two stickies that provide links to all possible puzzle points, one lists all member submitted puzzles and the other lists all possible book points. I do my best to keep both of them up to date.

The 6th newsletter came out fairly recently. I would suggest that Patrick should wait at least 6 months or so before releasing it to all.

Edit: corrected misinformation (mea culpa) where Patrick corrected me.

Last edited by eclipsegirl on Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Posted on: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:54 pm

eclipsegirl wrote:
The newsletters were started as a perk for subscribers. Subscribers have to sign up for the newsletters. Newletters do not magically appear if one did not sign up for the feature.

Anyone can subscribe to the newsletter, not only subscribers to the site (just to avoid confusion).

But yes, if you explicitly set it to _not_ receive the newsletter (either when creating the account,
or later when changing account settings), then I of course won't send you one. [namaste]

Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]