View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Printing larger puzzles 

Posted on: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:00 am

Post Printing larger puzzles
In the last couple of days I have noticed that I cannot print the larger puzzles so that they look square and are a reasonable size to write on. Instead all these puzzles seem to have a limited width on the printed page, leaving a lot of blank space at the sides. The height of the puzzles seems to be OK so I get a narrow tall puzzle printed instead of a square. I strongly suspect this is something to do with all the new ads appearing on the left and right of the screen. I am using a Windows PC. Is anyone else having this problem?? I hope this is a bug and not a new 'feature'.... [sad]

Posted on: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:18 am

Post Re: Printing larger puzzles
ric3142 wrote:
In the last couple of days I have noticed that I cannot print the larger puzzles so that they look square and are a reasonable size to write on. Instead all these puzzles seem to have a limited width on the printed page, leaving a lot of blank space at the sides. The height of the puzzles seems to be OK so I get a narrow tall puzzle printed instead of a square. I strongly suspect this is something to do with all the new ads appearing on the left and right of the screen. I am using a Windows PC. Is anyone else having this problem?? I hope this is a bug and not a new 'feature'.... [sad]

Yes, it's a bug, related to the new "side ads", sorry about that.

.. will fix tomorrow.

Posted on: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:13 am

This should be fixed now, let me know.

Posted on: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:05 am

It looks good now. Thanks [thumbsup]

Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]