View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Bonus puzzle identical to today's 6x6 Difficult 

Posted on: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:41 am

Post Bonus puzzle identical to today's 6x6 Difficult
Strangely, the bonus puzzle I just unlocked is identical to today's 6x6 Difficult – including the candidate numbers I "pencilled in" while solving one of them [confused]
(Just in case this has anything to do with the bug: I am not entirely sure if I solved the newly-unlocked bonus puzzle first in order to solve the supposedly harder 6x6 Difficult later or if I solved all three regular 6x6s before turning to the bonus puzzle. Both of the puzzles appear with the note saying that I've already solved this puzzle. The word "Difficult" has the green background indicating a solved puzzle but the words "Bonus puzzle" haven't.)

Posted on: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:52 am

Post Re: Bonus puzzle identical to today's 6x6 Difficult
bram wrote:
Strangely, the bonus puzzle I just unlocked is identical to today's 6x6 Difficult – including the candidate numbers I "pencilled in" while solving one of them [confused]
(Just in case this has anything to do with the bug: I am not entirely sure if I solved the newly-unlocked bonus puzzle first in order to solve the supposedly harder 6x6 Difficult later or if I solved all three regular 6x6s before turning to the bonus puzzle. Both of the puzzles appear with the note saying that I've already solved this puzzle. The word "Difficult" has the green background indicating a solved puzzle but the words "Bonus puzzle" haven't.)

Very odd, thanks for the report, will investigate.

Edit: should be fixed now.

Posted on: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:50 pm

Post Re: Bonus puzzle identical to today's 6x6 Difficult
Fix confirmed: My bonus puzzle is now a 5x5 twin from zero [smile]

Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]