View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 am

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Records 

Posted on: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:13 pm

Post Records
Am not sure if this is right forum (if not, please move it, pnm)
Another record, I would like some info on is clm and his perfect gold star/day.......still intact ? .........and are there a lot of users that have the same record?

Posted on: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:04 pm

Post Re: Records
Hi, beaker, clm's unequalled streak of consecutive gold stars ended two years ago after it had run for more than eight years [woot] [thumbsup]

Btw, quoting from clm's announcement back then [wink]:
clm wrote:
Actually there is not an official "consecutive gold star" statistic (I hope one day Patrick includes this interesting statistic, as it is now in the "Sudoku Crack" App :-)).

Posted on: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:57 pm

Post Re: Records
bram wrote:
Hi, beaker, clm's unequalled streak of consecutive gold stars ended two years ago after it had run for more than eight years [woot] [thumbsup]

Btw, quoting from clm's announcement back then [wink]:
clm wrote:
Actually there is not an official "consecutive gold star" statistic (I hope one day Patrick includes this interesting statistic, as it is now in the "Sudoku Crack" App :-)).

Thank you, bram, for your clarifications (BTW, congratulations for that soccer semifinal, I would have liked a final Denmark-Spain :-) )

Yes, I broke my streak on May 11, 2019, after 2952 consecutive gold stars, but from May 12, 2019, I am again getting the gold star every day (two years and some... ).

I was waiting an answer from Patrick to the beaker's request to see if it is possible to calculate that, because in that case, perhaps Patrick could take the decision of showing this statistic (I suggest showing the number of consecutive gold stars in very small digits together with the star itself..., in the rankings, resetting to zero if a fail is produced :-), it looks not very difficult to stablish such a counter, and it could be started at any moment, it would not be really necessary to go back to recalculate the full history...

Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]