View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 am

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 ranking 

Posted on: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:28 pm

Post ranking
Hello CLM,
you're first, now !!!!
probably for a long time....
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Posted on: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:30 pm

Post Re: ranking
ok posting this for the record [biggrin]

Posted on: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:13 am

Yes. Congratulations clm.

Posted on: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:54 am

pnm wrote:
ok posting this for the record [biggrin]

Congratulations com!

It's been a long run and now it's time to pass the torch.

Posted on: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:59 am

mparisi wrote:
Congratulations clm!

It's been a long run and now it's time to pass the torch.

Thank you, fzpowerman47, Patrick, sjs34, for your kindness.

And, specially, to mparisi. I have always seen you in the top of the ranking since I joined the "club" on August 25, 2010, certainly a long run. But this is only a game and the things can change at any moment. It's a nice competition.

I am sure that there are many puzzlers better than me and you all are among them. My only merit is the constancy.
Congratulations to all!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Posted on: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:27 pm

Congratulations to clm, a long run indeed, number 1 in the world and as you say mparisi has held the torch for so many years he as well deserves a congratulations. Personally I feel the statistic showing the total book puzzles results is the most interesting, where you tie at the top with three others, but having the achievement of being number 1 in world total points ranking is very special, congratulations again!

Posted on: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:07 pm

frederick wrote:
Congratulations to clm, a long run indeed, number 1 in the world and as you say mparisi has held the torch for so many years he as well deserves a congratulations. Personally I feel the statistic showing the total book puzzles results is the most interesting, where you tie at the top with three others, but having the achievement of being number 1 in world total points ranking is very special, congratulations again!

Thank you, Frederick.
A few friends and relatives have asked me if I will return to Spain to "celebrate" a bit this particular achievement [smile] [smile].
Consequently, I am going to return to Spain for some time and, after the small vacation, I will go back to Ukraine.

Posted on: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:19 pm

clm wrote:
Thank you, Frederick.
A few friends and relatives have asked me if I will return to Spain to "celebrate" a bit this particular achievement [smile] [smile].
Consequently, I am going to return to Spain for some time and, after the small vacation, I will go back to Ukraine.

Great idea

Posted on: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:36 pm

clm wrote:
frederick wrote:

Thank you, Frederick.

Congratulations, clm, on your accession to the Calcudoku throne [thumbup] [thumbsup]
*saluting, playing Spanish national anthem, hoisting flag*

Also, congratulations to mparisi on spending so many years at the very top [thumbsup] [thumbup]

Posted on: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:51 am

Congrats to Clm. You were diligent. You and Mparisi were inspiration / motivation when I joined years after you two.

Congrats to Mparisi. You held this title for over a decade. That is something to be very proud of.

Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next