View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 New subscription 

Posted on: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Post New subscription
Hi, Everybody.

Patrick, I want to know when will end my subscription to renew it. I hope there is a new book offered ( 100 large puzzles-C ).
Independently of this, when there will be a new book only with 12x12 and 15x15 or 16x16 calcudokus ( 50%-50% )?

Good health, disposition and money for all our friends.

Posted on: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Post Re: New subscription
jomapil wrote:
Patrick, I want to know when will end my subscription to renew it. I hope there is a new book offered ( 100 large puzzles-C ).

That info is on your account page
(so click on the spanner icon, or on the word "subscriber" on the main page to see it)
jomapil wrote:
Independently of this, when there will be a new book only with 12x12 and 15x15 or 16x16 calcudokus ( 50%-50% )?

At some point :)

Maybe I should do a survey, to see which new book people want most.

This week I just finished creating a book "51 Advanced Puzzles", which is similar
to the 2nd half of the "101 Advanced Puzzles" book. It'll be a free download for
anyone who renews their annual subscription (!) :-)

(the code to make this happen automatically should be in place around the
beginning of May)

Patrick

Posted on: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Quote:
Maybe I should do a survey, to see which new book people want most.

Good idea!
I, for one, am for the smaller (and trickier?) puzzles. I just hate doing larger puzzles (say from 12x12 and above) on paper, maybe you could make those available on-line somehow (like the extra puzzles for subscribers) and then I would welcome them just as well.

Posted on: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:13 pm

jomapil wrote:
Hi, Everybody.

..., when there will be a new book only with 12x12 and 15x15 or 16x16 calcudokus ( 50%-50% )?

Good health, disposition and money for all our friends.

Nice to see you back, jomapil [thumbup] .

With respect to the type of puzzles perhaps the "introduction" of the new 9x9 with neg numbers (-4 to 4), 6x6 (asymmetric -1 to 4), the still unpublished 8x8 subtractions only, etc. (and, well, some 12x12, 13x13, KS, etc.) that is a potpourri of them :-) .

Posted on: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:31 pm

It's very difficult or even impossible to satisfy everybody.
I have the right to like great puzzles. Danvijan has the right to like the smaller ones. Clm has the right to like the "differents".
Maybe Patrick can do the following: He edits 200 puzzles and the subscribers choose 100 among them. This is certainly a great effort for Patrick. But maybe it gives him some new idea about the subject.

Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]