View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 pm

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 more points for the medium Sudoku 

Posted on: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:06 pm

Post Re: more points for the medium Sudoku
paulv66 wrote:

Since discovering calcudoku, I find sudoku very tame and relatively uninteresting. I don't think I would ever bother doing one if it wasn't worth points.

DITTO!!! We did Sudokus in Geometry class, and the "hard" one took me less than 8 minutes (I timed it). I do rather enjoy that the sudokus on this site are more difficult than most others, but they still are rather boring [mellow]

Posted on: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:55 pm

Post Re: more points for the medium Sudoku
marblevolcano wrote:
paulv66 wrote:

Since discovering calcudoku, I find sudoku very tame and relatively uninteresting. I don't think I would ever bother doing one if it wasn't worth points.

DITTO!!! We did Sudokus in Geometry class, and the "hard" one took me less than 8 minutes (I timed it). I do rather enjoy that the sudokus on this site are more difficult than most others, but they still are rather boring [mellow]

In my opinion they are a little tedious because the medium sudoku has always 24 given numbers (since the beginning) in the same way that the easy sudoku has always 32 given numbers. In fact, the medium could be considered easy and the easy trivial. However they are relaxing (though you do not earn many points for them :-) ) when you have extra time, and they undoubtedly require some time (after all they are 9x9's [smile]). I suggest to improve the level going to medium and difficult (with 24/23 and 22/21 given numbers) with a punctuation of 2 and 3 points, for instance.

Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2