|Calcudoku puzzle forum
|-1 to +4 puzzle
|Page 3 of 3|
|Author:||michaele [ Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:48 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: -1 to +4 puzzle|
This is how I did this puzzle, I did not think it was very difficult.
Remember that the cages with 0x or 0/ must have a cell with the value 0.
1. a5 is not 0, refer to cage b4
2. a6 is not 0, refer to row 1 (b1 and e1 would be 0 if a6=0)
3. c5 is not 5, refer to cage c1 (cage c1 must have -1 in one of the cells)
4. a6 is not 1, refer to cage d6
5. c6 is not 0, refer to cage c3 (if c6=0 then d5=0 and that would leave no 0 for any cell in cage c3)
6. c6 is not 2, refer to rows 5&6, cage e5 would have no valid values.
7. c5 or d5 must be 2, that solves cell a5
From this point it is all basic steps to complete the puzzle.
I have created some images of the above steps if anybody is interested.
If anybody has any questions please feel free to ask, or if I made a mistake let me know.
|Page 3 of 3||All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group