View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:14 pm



← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page




Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 New book! 
Author Message
User avatar

Posted on: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:09 pm




Posts: 3080
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: New book!
paulv66 wrote:
I checked just now and the book is still priced at £24 on Amazon.co.uk


Thanks for checking, but I'm thinking your shipping address is not in the UK?

All new issues because they're no longer in the EU I'm sure [mellow]


Profile

Posted on: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:14 pm




Posts: 877
Location: Ukraine
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 pm
Post Re: New book!
pnm wrote:
paulv66 wrote:
I checked just now and the book is still priced at £24 on Amazon.co.uk


Thanks for checking, but I'm thinking your shipping address is not in the UK?

All new issues because they're no longer in the EU I'm sure [mellow]


Yes, my shipping address is in Dublin. But I’ve had an account with Amazon.co.uk for a very long time and I’m not allowed to order from Amazon.com.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:37 pm




Posts: 3080
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: New book!
paulv66 wrote:
Yes, my shipping address is in Dublin. But I’ve had an account with Amazon.co.uk for a very long time and I’m not allowed to order from Amazon.com.


It's a pity that Amazon UK is no longer an option.

Did you try amazon.de, for example?

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B09M5L99T2


Profile

Posted on: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:04 pm




Posts: 877
Location: Ukraine
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 pm
Post Re: New book!
pnm wrote:
paulv66 wrote:
Yes, my shipping address is in Dublin. But I’ve had an account with Amazon.co.uk for a very long time and I’m not allowed to order from Amazon.com.


It's a pity that Amazon UK is no longer an option.

Did you try amazon.de, for example?

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B09M5L99T2


I know absolutely no German and I have no idea what the various options mean. I’m going to wait until it becomes available from the UK website.


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:52 pm




Posts: 3080
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: New book!
paulv66 wrote:
I know absolutely no German and I have no idea what the various options mean. I’m going to wait until it becomes available from the UK website.

I'm pretty sure you can set your preferred language
(I'm seeing the German Amazon in English now, for example)

You could also run it through Google translate.

I'm guessing it'll become available from UK -> Ireland after the UK rejoins the EU [lol]


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:06 pm




Posts: 3080
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: New book!
If you haven't already done so, please leave a review of the book on Amazon [thumbup]

Getting some reviews at the beginning is pretty important (you know how when you're
browsing online, things with almost no reviews are less appealing.. [bored] )


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:55 pm




Posts: 3080
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: New book!
And if you're on the Reddit, please upvote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/selfpublish/co ... d/hng1iy4/

thanks [thumbup] [love]


Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
All forum contents © Patrick Min, and by the post authors.

Forum software phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.