View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:16 pm



← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page




Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Kicked out - again! 
Author Message

Posted on: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:45 pm




Posts: 899
Location: Ukraine
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 pm
Post Kicked out - again!
It can be very frustrating doing the timed puzzles, particularly when you are doing the 8x8 and only get one go at it.

I was doing the 8x8 today and decided to undo my last entry by pressing the back arrow. I was instantly thrown out and had no opportunity to complete the puzzle. Very frustrating! [confused] [sleep] [mellow]


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:47 am




Posts: 3153
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: Kicked out - again!
paulv66 wrote:
It can be very frustrating doing the timed puzzles, particularly when you are doing the 8x8 and only get one go at it.

I was doing the 8x8 today and decided to undo my last entry by pressing the back arrow. I was instantly thrown out and had no opportunity to complete the puzzle. Very frustrating! [confused] [sleep] [mellow]


What do you mean by "thrown out" ?

For example, did the browser go back to the previous page?

And you pressed the "Backspace" key I assume? (the one at the top right of the main key section)


Profile

Posted on: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:59 pm




Posts: 899
Location: Ukraine
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 pm
Post Re: Kicked out - again!
pnm wrote:
paulv66 wrote:
It can be very frustrating doing the timed puzzles, particularly when you are doing the 8x8 and only get one go at it.

I was doing the 8x8 today and decided to undo my last entry by pressing the back arrow. I was instantly thrown out and had no opportunity to complete the puzzle. Very frustrating! [confused] [sleep] [mellow]


What do you mean by "thrown out" ?

For example, did the browser go back to the previous page?

And you pressed the "Backspace" key I assume? (the one at the top right of the main key section)


I’m using a tablet and I pressed the back arrow in the upper left hand corner. Lack of concentration on my part. [blush]


Profile
User avatar

Posted on: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:59 pm




Posts: 3153
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Post Re: Kicked out - again!
paulv66 wrote:

I’m using a tablet and I pressed the back arrow in the upper left hand corner. Lack of concentration on my part. [blush]


In general it must be very difficult to get a fast time on a tablet [scared]


Profile

Posted on: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:28 pm




Posts: 147
Location: Canada
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:40 pm
Post Re: Kicked out - again!
In general it is very difficult to get a fast time.

[razz]


Profile

Posted on: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:26 pm




Posts: 899
Location: Ukraine
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 pm
Post Re: Kicked out - again!
pnm wrote:
paulv66 wrote:

I’m using a tablet and I pressed the back arrow in the upper left hand corner. Lack of concentration on my part. [blush]


In general it must be very difficult to get a fast time on a tablet [scared]


I know. I’ve tried using a PC with a keyboard, but I’m very one handed and tend to hit the wrong keys when using my left hand under time pressure. I guess I should persevere to see if I can get the hang of it.


Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
All forum contents © Patrick Min, and by the post authors.

Forum software phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.