View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 am

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Medium Killer Sudoku 6th September 2019 

Posted on: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:08 pm

Post Medium Killer Sudoku 6th September 2019
I found today's medium Killer exceptionally difficult. I'd say I've spent well over an hour in total solving it and got stuck several times. I'm now dreading having a go at the difficult Killer! [scared]

Posted on: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Post Re: Medium Killer Sudoku 6th September 2019
I think today's "medium" killer puzzle is the hardest "medium" one I've ever solved – if that's any consolation [wink]
Today's "difficult" killer, while indeed difficult, isn't quite as hard and has a better "flow" to it in my humble opinion [smile]
I'm actually surprised that the latter has been solved fewer times, but maybe a lot of people have been put off by the former :-)

Posted on: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:42 pm

I've been finding most of the medium killers to be difficult lately. At least I finished this one. Many I haven't.

Posted on: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:50 pm

bram wrote:
I think today's "medium" killer puzzle is the hardest "medium" one I've ever solved – if that's any consolation [wink]
Today's "difficult" killer, while indeed difficult, isn't quite as hard and has a better "flow" to it in my humble opinion [smile]
I'm actually surprised that the latter has been solved fewer times, but maybe a lot of people have been put off by the former :-)

I agree that today's difficult was easier than today's medium. It will be interesting to see the final stats on how many people solve each puzzle.

Posted on: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:53 pm

Its funny.
I am stressed out due to other demands in my real life and didnt think I would have time to do all the puzzles.

I found both of the KS pretty easy to do.

I started the medium KS and was about to brute force a solution, and then noticed something in a column that was the key for me.

Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]