View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am

← Back to the Calcudoku puzzle page

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 list of current issues 

Posted on: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:35 am

Post Re: list of current issues
I had the number pad completely disappear on me today. When I clicked on the "clear non-bolded entries" (and clicked the subsequent OK), the number pad came back for some reason.

Posted on: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:37 am

I've also noticed that the "clear all entries" button does not seem to be working.

Posted on: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:05 am

I got a very weird bug today: when I loaded my first timed 6*6, there didn't appear any puzzle, and the message said "this is your x number 1 …", like the normal message, but with the puzzle size reduced to 'x' [huh]

Posted on: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:13 pm

rafaelhoukes wrote:
I got a very weird bug today: when I loaded my first timed 6*6, there didn't appear any puzzle, and the message said "this is your x number 1 …", like the normal message, but with the puzzle size reduced to 'x' [huh]

I can see in the logs what went wrong: for some reason no 6x6 puzzle was picked from the "pool" of puzzles.

Not much else I know about the cause unfortunately [huh]

Posted on: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:09 am

Today I get a message saying a 5x5 is for subscribers only.......I checked to see if I was logged on and I was and as I am a subscriber, why would this puzzle not be available to me?. [confused]

Now I find that all subscriber puzzles are not available for me!

And now that I have gone back to the puzzles the 3 4x4's that have been completed are now white again where as after I solved them, they did turn green? REALLY [confused] !

Am on my iPad now and will now try my computer to see if it to gives me the same message .

Everything is as it should be!

Posted on: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:04 pm

beaker wrote:
Today I get a message saying a 5x5 is for subscribers only.......I checked to see if I was logged on and I was and as I am a subscriber, why would this puzzle not be available to me?. [confused]

On the screenshot you sent me you're not logged in though?

In other news: there was a problem with the "Today" link, the one that appears after the puzzles change,
apparently this didn't take you to the new day, but only after clicking it a 2nd time. This should be fixed now.

Posted on: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:17 am

Actually I did see that and then tried to log in and was told that I was already logged in!

Posted on: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:46 pm

beaker wrote:
Actually I did see that and then tried to log in and was told that I was already logged in!

I checked the logs and see that you tried to log in using your Google account (instead of your regular account).

Because of a small bug that got introduced when the newsletter feature was added, your "session" stored that
you were logged in using your Google account, but the account was not created in the database.. [glare]

This has been fixed now, so Google login should work again [smile]

Posted on: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:45 am

Did not know I had a Google Account......would prefer to just log in the regular way......can I still do that?

Posted on: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:53 am

beaker wrote:
Did not know I had a Google Account......would prefer to just log in the regular way......can I still do that?

Yes, that is always possible.

Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next